
All I want for Christmas, is my two front teeth ~
SHINee's Onew needs his two front teeth! According to a spokespoerson, Onew fell and had an injury to his mouth!
SM Entertainment revealed on the 20th:
SM Entertainment revealed on the 20th:
"On the 19th after practice, Onew fell on the stairs in front of his dorm and was injured. Upon his fall, his incisors were dislocated. Onew will have to receive treatment and be placed under observation for about 1-2 weeks."
Unfortunately, their comeback will have to be delayed until Onew's teeth grow back. Well, re-inserted. SHINee was planning to make their comeback on the 22nd via KBS2TV Music Bank. Their mini-album scheduled for release on 21st May, will be delayed till 27th May.
We'll now just have to wait about six more days for their mini album guys!
On the same note as SHINee's mini album. The full MP3 has been released onto youtube! Watch it here.
I have to admit, it's not my favourite of their songs and it does kind of sound like Love Like Oxygen, especially the chorus. Well, it is still a cover of Corbin Blue's song.. I dunno, maybe I'll get used to it as time goes on... : D
To be honest, I watch the mini preview of their music video for it and I am not digging the transformer-esque masks they're wearing. Is it just me or is the comeback kind of going down the drain?
I was expecting more to be honest.
On yet another note, their hair... Taemin - WHY? I LOVED his bowl cut because he looked so cute and now it's gone and been ruined.... All of them have had a haircut and I suppose it's ok on some but I liked their old hair.. Oh well!
Thanks! : D
No comments:
Post a Comment