
Hello and welcome to my first and ever blog which is, inevitably, brand new! This is my first post and I can never begin things welll but I'm going to give it a go. First you'll probably want to know a bit about me.
I'm Emma and I'm sixteen years old. I live in England and have been interesting in Japan and Korea for about two - three years now. I love their music, dramas, celebrities, culture, food and much more. I am a big fan of their music and most of my favourite celebrities are either from Korea or Japan. P.S. That's me at the top with my attempt at some cool photoraphy skills!
In this blog I plan to give you all the latest news about Korea and Japan in the entertainment industry as well as reviews of various things such as food or new videos and anything else I can think of.
I will try to post frequently because news happens every day in Korea and Japan but I, obviously, will need to collect together the information which may take a while so bear with me!
That's about it for now so I'll see ya later! : D
No comments:
Post a Comment